WEI Cohort 6 Application
WEI are so excited to be accepting applications for the next cohort of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative. Please read some frequently asked questions below, and if you think the WEI program sounds like a good fit for you and your business, fill out the application here by December 31, 2022 at 11:59pm ET!
- What is the selection process for WEI?
- Written applications submitted
- High scoring applicants invited to interview in person for consideration of pitch presentation to a member of the selection committee
- High scoring interviewees invited to deliver pitch presentations to the full selection committee
- Highest scoring pitch-round applicants selected for entry into WEI.
- Do I have to complete the application online?
- Does WEI require an in-person interview or presentation?
- Yes, applicants who are selected to advance past the written application will be required to participate in an in-person interview and pitch presentation.
- Do I need a business plan to apply to WEI?
- Applicants are not required to provide a business plan, but are strongly encouraged to provide a business plan or business model canvas. It will be critical for the applicant to fully identify and articulate key metrics specific to the operation and functionality of the business throughout the application process, and as such, a current business plan or business model canvas is highly recommended.
- Do I have to live in Atlanta to be a part of the WEI cohort?
- No, however you must have a valid and up-to-date business license or application for a business license on file with the City of Atlanta at the time of the application submission.
- How often is a new cohort announced?
- A new cohort is announced twice a year in March (Q1) and September (Q3).
- I have more questions about the application process. How do I reach WEI?
- You can contact email@example.com for additional questions.
While the process remains fluid, the following steps describe the overall process:
Applications must be completed in full.